Stolen From The Interwebs
I am a connoisseur of the internet. Certain sites and content that I stumble across gives me the same satisfaction that a well-cellared Chateau Lafite 1787 would give my CEO. Though bragging about my knowledge and appreciation of all the internet’s wonders would be like arguing the merits of a chilled Boone’s Farm Strawberry Hill to said CEO, you gotta have hobbies. I’ll share with you, some of my favorites, here:
- Enjoying quality time with the Chief Domestic Officer (you can interpret that in any way you’d like, it doesn’t necessarily have to be taken as perverted)
- Music (creating it, playing it, listening to it, talking about it, searching for it, watching it live in person, etc…)
- MLB: The Show for PS3
- Driving, with nowhere to go, with the windows down/sunroof open
- Watching Baseball
- Playing Golf (terribly…oh so terribly)
- Doing things with the dog
So, that’s just a nice, small handful of things I occupy my time with. One of the others, one that I didn’t mention, is that I enjoy scouring the internet for funny, random and WTF?, content.
Because I have no intention of putting anymore actual thought into adding more words and using my brain to write this post, I’ll gladly help you start your weekend with some WTF* from our beloved internet. Enjoy, Dorks.
*Yes I realize that these are stolen from places live the Chive and Reddit, etc… Who cares, they steal a lot of their own content, too…
And to close out the post: I thought this chick was hot, so I figured, why not…
For Tyler, the CDO, my CEO and the Chateau Lafite 1787,
This is Mike Apathy Signing off.